Fiscal sponsorship is an arrangement between a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and a project or ministry that does not have that tax exempt status, in which, typically, the non-profit organization (CHRISTIAN VISION ALLIANCE ) receives and expends funds on behalf of the project or ministry (that’s you) for the purpose of advancing its charitable work while retaining discretion and control over the funds.
What is Fiscal Sponsorship?
Some who are called to ministry are looking for short term fiscal sponsorship. They want help setting up their own non-profits while temporarily enjoying the benefits–including the ability to immediately receive tax deductible donations–which fiscal sponsors can offer. Or it may be a more permanent arrangement in the case of a ministry or projects that remain under the non-profit covering of the fiscal sponsor over the longer term. CHRISTIAN VISION ALLIANCE offers ongoing fiscal sponsorship to Ministry Entrepreneurs that want to do their mission without the hassle of creating and managing their own non-profit.
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status for all donations to your ministry starting day one
- Recognition as a member of an established Gospel-centered evangelical organization
- Cost-effective operational and administrative support
- Membership in an expanding community of Ministry Entrepreneurs, providing economies of scale for future group purchases.
- A mature, committed Christian.
- In full agreement with the CHRISTIAN VISION ALLIANCE statement of faith
- Willing to submit to the oversight, authority, and accountability of the CHRISTIAN VISION ALLIANCE board of directors, and their policies.
- At least 21 years old